Wanderings Of A Canadian Loon Through The National Capital And Beyond
More today from Satya Bella doing her exceptional act.
Amazing talent. ๐
Not going to happen.
Wow terrific ๐
Flexibility is everything!
Fun.
Great entertainer ~ ^_^
She's clever, she must've practiced hard out to do the splits, have a nice weekend.
She is amazingly agile with a great sense of balance. It must have been fun photographing her.
Truly amazing, Loved it
...I could not have done this even when I was a kid!
Amazing talent. ๐
ReplyDeleteNot going to happen.
ReplyDeleteWow terrific ๐
ReplyDeleteFlexibility is everything!
ReplyDeleteFun.
ReplyDeleteGreat entertainer ~ ^_^
ReplyDeleteShe's clever, she must've practiced hard out to do the splits, have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteShe is amazingly agile with a great sense of balance. It must have been fun photographing her.
ReplyDeleteTruly amazing, Loved it
ReplyDelete...I could not have done this even when I was a kid!
ReplyDelete