Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Viva Pancho Libre

 I should probably mention that among many buskers, there is a tendency to be an outrageous flirt. Such is the case with Pancho Libre in picking a woman out of the audience to assist.


Or going into the audience for a quick dance.


It was time to go for the top.


He makes this look easy. You try this.


He is up high, and seems at home up there. It was fun to see him back for the festival.

20 comments:

  1. ...it's in Pancho Libre Latin blood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite the entertainer ~ neat photos ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that guy has some serious muscles and agility to climb that pole like that. No, I could never have done that, even in my youth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hear this guy's chatter as he does all these moves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, they are good! Take care, happy Thursday! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete