Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Of Music

 These older devices certainly show imagination.


This music box played metal disks.


While this played paper rolls, much the same principle as a player piano.


Radios and other music players have evolved over time.


There is a room here engineered for quiet. It is bathed in blue light, designed with sound dampening qualities. I was in here with other people, whose words were muffled. I should have stayed a bit to see how it sounded alone.


Here we have portable radios.


And the walkman.

8 comments:

  1. This is another really nice series, William.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...what a fabulous collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stuff, William. I really like the 3 old radios.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow~ great display of radios etc ~ the technology has certainly been advanced ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Early phonographs and radios revolutionized how we listen to music. Good post today.

    ReplyDelete