Wanderings Of A Canadian Loon Through The National Capital And Beyond
The tulips along this low stone wall were looking bright and beautiful.
This colourful combination is very beautiful.
Indeed.
Absolutely gorgeous.
They are.
Bright and beautiful indeed!
Thank you.
I love all the flowers and colors, beautiful photos. Take care, enjoy your day!
Thanks.
...so many colors and shapes!
There are many.
What a wonderful time of year in Ottawa.
Nice selection of colors in these beds.
There is.
More gorgeous tulips ~ Thanks ~ ^_^
You're welcome.
This is the way to savour the tulips. They don't last long.
They are brief.
Just a floral feast there
That's true.
So beautiful, William. I've been gone a while. Took a blogging break. It's good to be back.
I've been running far behind, even in replies to my own posts.
This colourful combination is very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIndeed.
DeleteAbsolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThey are.
DeleteBright and beautiful indeed!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteI love all the flowers and colors, beautiful photos. Take care, enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Delete...so many colors and shapes!
ReplyDeleteThere are many.
DeleteWhat a wonderful time of year in Ottawa.
ReplyDeleteIndeed.
DeleteNice selection of colors in these beds.
ReplyDeleteThere is.
DeleteMore gorgeous tulips ~ Thanks ~ ^_^
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome.
DeleteThis is the way to savour the tulips. They don't last long.
ReplyDeleteThey are brief.
DeleteJust a floral feast there
ReplyDeleteThat's true.
DeleteSo beautiful, William. I've been gone a while. Took a blogging break. It's good to be back.
ReplyDeleteI've been running far behind, even in replies to my own posts.
Delete