Wanderings Of A Canadian Loon Through The National Capital And Beyond
The path led me on, to the next bed, with blossoming trees in the foreground.
Rows of beautiful coloured tulips 🌷 everywhere.
No shortage of them.
...I can't image a place with more tulip displays than Ottawa!
We have a lot.
They are amazing, William.
Yes they are.
Beautiful ~ especially with the blossoming tree ~ thanks ^_^
You're welcome.
Love the beautiful and colorful flowers and photos. Have a great weekend.
Thank you.
Such beauty ... lovely photographs.All the best Jan
Thanks.
Awesome tulips, great pics.
I imagine the horticulturalists making lots of diagrams of what will be planted where...during winter months. Then of course purchasing all the bulbs needed. And the incredible task of planting the bulbs based on the designs...I'm completely in awe.
Oh, they already plant the bulbs in October.
These beds are always amazing to see. So much work goes into their beauty!
It's a big job.
The dark purples stand out nicely.
They do.
Lovely!
Gorgeous captures 😍
Thanks
I am not sure I like the purples. I like red and yellows!
I do like those purples.
I can imagine that there's quite a lot of folks still strolling about these lovely tulips. It's very special.
They bring people out.
Rows of beautiful coloured tulips 🌷 everywhere.
ReplyDeleteNo shortage of them.
Delete...I can't image a place with more tulip displays than Ottawa!
ReplyDeleteWe have a lot.
DeleteThey are amazing, William.
ReplyDeleteYes they are.
DeleteBeautiful ~ especially with the blossoming tree ~ thanks ^_^
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome.
DeleteLove the beautiful and colorful flowers and photos. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteSuch beauty ... lovely photographs.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Thanks.
DeleteAwesome tulips, great pics.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteI imagine the horticulturalists making lots of diagrams of what will be planted where...during winter months. Then of course purchasing all the bulbs needed. And the incredible task of planting the bulbs based on the designs...I'm completely in awe.
ReplyDeleteOh, they already plant the bulbs in October.
DeleteThese beds are always amazing to see. So much work goes into their beauty!
ReplyDeleteIt's a big job.
DeleteThe dark purples stand out nicely.
ReplyDeleteThey do.
DeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteGorgeous captures 😍
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteI am not sure I like the purples. I like red and yellows!
ReplyDeleteI do like those purples.
DeleteI can imagine that there's quite a lot of folks still strolling about these lovely tulips. It's very special.
ReplyDeleteThey bring people out.
Delete