A reminder to members of City Daily Photo that the theme for October 1st is Soft.
Here we have a toaster, broken down into component parts, consisting of numerous resources.
Various kinds of lights are seen here.
Power comes from various sources. Hydro power is represented here.
This presented the many kinds of plastics and other materials going into toys, in a chaotic arrangement.
Here we have a magnetized target fusion device.
Nuclear fission is another source of energy.
We move now into an area focusing on mining.
Contemporary and old- at top is a Canadian design, the Lunabot, winning a NASA competition for vehicle most effective at collecting mineral samples on the Moon. Below it is a very old mining car, dating to the 19th century.












I enjoyed seeing all the lights. Hope you are doing well, William.
ReplyDeleteIt's very interesting with you. I have added you to my friends and I greet you from my country Slovenia, Andreja!
ReplyDelete