On occasion, Lansdowne Park hosts an organized gathering of cars- some of whom are sports cars, others classics. These tend to be the sort that are taken care of by their owners, as opposed to the sort who randomly drive in groups across cities taking photos of themselves with their cars. I stopped by one August evening when this event was underway.
This sort of event does draw a crowd.
And owners are around to take questions.
I'm more interested in classic cars, like this one.
This last one, an Allard, was a show stopper.















Awesome collection of vintage cars.
ReplyDeleteI just finished editing my photos from such an event. I went all in so came home with way too many photos. You found a few good ones here.
ReplyDeleteThere are some beautiful cars among them. The Jaguar E-type in your 5th and 6th photos is by far my favorite.
ReplyDelete...the Triumph and Jags speak to me!
ReplyDeleteNice to see a collection of British cars, the ford in the background of the second photo, two Jags a TR and a Classic Mini, wonder if they modified it as much as I did mine
ReplyDeleteClassics indeed!
ReplyDeleteIs the 5th photo of a Citroen?
Nice looking classic cars. Take care, have a happy day!
ReplyDeleteGreat auto show ~ thanks ^_^
ReplyDeleteIt is always such fun to go to a show like that, William.
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to believe they made cars like that. I know they'll be saying the same thong about todays cars.
ReplyDeleteWow, beautiful cars!!!
ReplyDelete