Monday, August 3, 2026

A Water Fountain By The City Hall

 Continuing where I left off yesterday. Leaving the murals behind, I came into this park behind Gatineau City Hall, which is dominated by a large water fountain. Other buildings around here- many of them connected by bridge tunnels- include the sprawling federal government Portage complex, a provincial government building, and a convention centre. This is at the heart of all of it.


This is off to one side of the park. I can't recall its title, and couldn't find the sign. The fountain is visible in the distance at left.


This colourful sign has a three dimensional feel. 


I took some more shots.


The large deer head on the far wall is made of recyclables.


From here, it was off to the nearby museum, which we'll get into tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous shots of that fountain! I love the colourful sign, too!

    ReplyDelete