Wanderings Of A Canadian Loon Through The National Capital And Beyond
Today I bring my series on the Busker Festival to a close with more of Satya Bella.
She has amazing talent.
Very impressive.
...the first shot is amazing, you capture the action well.
That's awesome, Fantastic shots.
A good finale, William.
Great finale photos ~ ^_^Thanks for my Happy Birthday wishes too ~ Hugs ^_^ ~ Ziggy
She can do the hula dance with the hula hoops. Yes, she is talented, and I know you had fun photographing her performance.
She certainly has tricks
Absolutely amazing 🤩
this is not only effortless but complicated.
She has amazing talent.
ReplyDeleteVery impressive.
ReplyDelete...the first shot is amazing, you capture the action well.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome, Fantastic shots.
ReplyDeleteA good finale, William.
ReplyDeleteGreat finale photos ~ ^_^
ReplyDeleteThanks for my Happy Birthday wishes too ~ Hugs ^_^ ~ Ziggy
She can do the hula dance with the hula hoops. Yes, she is talented, and I know you had fun photographing her performance.
ReplyDeleteShe certainly has tricks
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely amazing 🤩
ReplyDeletethis is not only effortless but complicated.
ReplyDelete