In late July I headed over into Gatineau to catch a temporary exhibit at the Museum of History before it closes up. En route, I stopped by the city hall, where at one side, a number of paintings of animals can be found on the infrastructure.
It is called Animosites, by a group of local artists, depicting Canadian animals, many of them local.














These paintings are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThey are vivid.
Delete...William, you found the jack-pot there. They are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteI like them.
DeleteI love all the animal murals, well done! Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThese are wonderful murals on this public building. Thank you for your good photos of them.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome.
DeleteWhat beautiful murals. I really like that.
ReplyDeleteMe too.
DeleteYou found some treasures.
ReplyDeleteI did.
DeleteFantastic murals.
ReplyDeleteThey are.
DeleteThese sure beat graffiti!
ReplyDeleteLiking all these different murals but the cat one is my favourite, only because I have 4 cats, have a nice week.
ReplyDeleteFun paintings! The bear with honey made me laugh.
ReplyDelete