Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Lord Sauron

 Picking up with more from Ottawa ComicCon, starting where I left off yesterday with Star Wars.


This cosplayer among the group stood out.


But the world's most foul mouthed movie character (whose every word must be bleeped out) steals the show as always.


I moved along. These headpieces caught my eye, particularly the plague doctor mask.


More items to tempt me, from Lord of the Rings to Deadpool.


I kept going.


This collection of weapons caught my eye.


I was tempted to get a tomahawk at upper left. But to be honest, I'm always concerned that I'd hurt myself- hence why I don't even have a pocket knife.


A table set aside for a business called Apollonie caught my photographer's eye. Heather Jacobsen makes corsets with a pop culture influence, some of which are seen here.


One last view. I thoroughly enjoyed this event. Until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment