Monday, July 1, 2024

City Daily Photo Theme Day: Flea Markets

First and foremost, a happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians.

The first day of each month is a theme day for members of City Daily Photo. For July, that theme is Flea Markets, and you can see what others are doing for the theme right here.

I took my shots for this one back in February. 613Flea is the main flea market in the city, and generally appears a couple of times a month at Lansdowne Park, inside the Aberdeen Pavilion in cooler weather or in the square on the north side in warmer weather.


It was busy.


Guess what caught my eye. 


This wee doggie was on the lookout.


These captured my attention.


I didn't notice until I was getting this post together that I was being watched when I took this shot.


More canines, on the move.


Flea markets aren't really my thing, but they are good for photo ops.


One of the dealers I've bought from before during the Christmas market at this site. 


One more look inside.


And this is the pair of socks I picked up for myself.

27 comments:

  1. I only go for the photos. And that is addictive enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the socks! Octopus are "Remarkably Bright Creatures".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that many go hoping for the bargain of a lifetime, or the discovery of a lost treasure for a couple of dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Canada Day! The flea market building is pretty. I love all the doggies.
    Have a great day and happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Canada Day to you! Great indoor flea market...no worries about the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daffy Duck is definitely my favorite today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always fun to shop at flea markets! Loved your socks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Canada Day to you. Hope you have a great day. You must have enjoyed this flea market.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made me laugh with those socks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't been to a good flea market for ages. Your one looks like a good one. Like the socks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun Flea Market photos ~ especially like the doggies and the Yorkie one brings me loving memories ~ thanks,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Canada Day William. Its a good day to be proud of your country, I think I would be having a good look at all the socks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Flea Market looks Beautiful, Happy Canada Day, Greetings

    ReplyDelete