Friday, May 31, 2024

Home, Garden, And The Sight Of Tulip Beds

 Continuing on, here we have more tulips outside homes in Ottawa, these being in the Glebe.


These are tulips of a different kind- sheets that were flowing in the breeze in Little Italy.


Another couple of looks at a flowerbed I showed you a couple of days ago.


I continued along in the neighbourhood and saw more tulips in front gardens.


I'm leaving off today with this shot taken on the grounds at the Canadian War Museum, where I stopped briefly during my rounds.  This lone tulip was growing beneath an evergreen, far from any formal flowerbed or planter. The work of a squirrel gardener? We'll be back to the series after tomorrow's theme day.

36 comments:

  1. I love tulip season and spring in general. Lovely to see everything come alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulips add a real splash of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scattering tulips look a different sort of beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that lone tulip growing beneath the evergreen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tulips are lovely, I like all the different colors. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The home garden tulips are on their last legs around here now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...everyone gets into the act!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's sad to see the end of tulip season.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The poor old home gardeners don't have the cash to buy many petunias so have to spread them around. they are still beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful William! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like these ones, does everyone grow them in their gardens?

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! Tulips everywhere in the city ~ great photo series ~ thanks,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I guess tulips don't thrive in sunny climates.🤷‍♀️ Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The previous comment was me.

    ReplyDelete