Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Buskers At Work In The Snow

 This stilt walker was kind enough to pause for a couple of shots.


Nearby, another busker was at work, juggling torches.


I decided to edit my last shot in different treatments.


Heading out of Jacques Cartier Park to catch the shuttle back to Ottawa, I stopped to take two more shots. I deliberately brightened the exposure on these two, which in my first post was just as is, and darker. I liked the result, with the three dimensional scene in each of these having a dreamy feeling.

36 comments:

  1. They certainly deserve their money. Great photos and enjoyed those last effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stilt walker is absolutely fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your photos of the stilth walker, but the last wonderful edited photo is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...a cold way to earn a living.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muy bien amenizado que está el ambiente, cosa que se agradece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buskers are a lovely addition to a street scene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It must be hard to juggle in the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun time ~ Stilt walker ~ awesome photo and wonderful ethereal look and feeling in bottom photos ~ creative ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Ex[lores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Juggling with torches amazes me. Come to think of it juggling amazes me!.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those 3-D scenes. And it takes nerve to be on stilts in snow/ice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty impressive to juggle torches. Love the stilt person posing for a couple of shots.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yikes! Tough enough walk around on snow even without stilts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You guys are so tough!!! The torch-guy wears summer-clothes! I wear several layers inside and am still cold and yes, heating is on!!!
    Amazing artists.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The stilt walker is amazing ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete