Thursday, June 29, 2023

From The Ground Up

 Continuing on where I left off yesterday, one more shot from that bed of tulips I featured yesterday. Tomorrow we'll return to it.


Across the path, another one, fringed by muscari, or grape hyacinth.


Across the road and near the Dow's Lake Pavilion are these tulip sculptures.


And nearby, another bed of tulips with spring blossoms above.


I returned into the park.


Sometimes I like getting down onto the ground and having the tulips above me. It's ideal with a bed where grape hyacinth is growing too. Tomorrow we bring this series to a close.

26 comments:

  1. The one from the ground is a wonderful, beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...the low shots with the clouds in the background are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a great shot of the hyacinths and tulips against the sky. I imagine it had a bit of fragrent scent as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In two weeks I will be in Ottawa, but I suspect that the show will be over by then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the mix of hyacinths and tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful hyacinths and tulips ~ wow! what flower display you have had ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sculptures are pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me gusta especialmente la fotografía nº 3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like those sculptures, need more of those.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The large tulip installations are very cute

    ReplyDelete