Friday, May 19, 2023

Tulips

As noted yesterday, I took photos outside a church in the north end of the Glebe one morning. This picks up where I left off yesterday.


On another day, I was approaching Commissioners Park for another visit. The tulips and other plants in this residential garden very close by, near the Bronson Avenue Bridge, caught my eye.


These are at Abbotsford House, a senior centre in the Glebe.


While here we have another home garden.


Late one day I took a walk along the Rideau Canal. Tulips in flowerbeds along the parkway caught my eye.


A short walk beyond is a flowerbed that has a backdrop of bushes that tends to get densely planted. The tulips were at their full flourish. We'll pick up here again tomorrow.

38 comments:

  1. Your city is filled with tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The city is becoming more colourful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...the open orange tulips are a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigo apreciando, los bellos tulipanes de tus fotografías.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like the whole town gets in on the tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that simple row of tulips in the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those orange waggly ones with the petals going all directions are so joyful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tulipmania has taken over the city.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tulips are a lovely sight. Take care, have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the big yellow and red tulips in your last photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful array of colour.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh this is wonderful and just makes me feel fabulous! Thank you, William

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it must be a rule that gardeners and businesses have to plant tulips! There are so many of them and always pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful series of floral photos ~ Great colors!

    Wishing you good health, laughter, and love,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The last four shots are particularly vibrant.

    ReplyDelete