Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Finale

 It was time to go. I took this shot of the main entrance of the Small Animals Barn.


And then over to the Dairy Barn.


And the Horse and Cattle Barn.


This view of the Small Animals Barn includes one of the barnyards.


Outside the Museum perimeter, I took these shots of the Horse and Cattle Barn.


I was heading for north, passing by the Cereal Barn as I went.


One final shot of the Dairy Barn.


Across the road, a historical plaque about the Experimental Farm.


A final shot, with the observatory in the distance. I hope you've enjoyed this visit to the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.

28 comments:

  1. There is something so wholesome about being at a farm. Thank you, William

    ReplyDelete
  2. The barns are beautiful! Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The narrative and pics are a lovely heart warming way to say goodbye! I have enjoyed seeing the animials.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...these barns certainly are classy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was good to see. As I have said before, I like the buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see those strollers in front of the small animals barn.
    It's quite a complex.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photo tour of the critters and barns you presented ~ thanks,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has been a fun series, William.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have such fond memories of taking my 40-something kids there! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Certainly functional buildings, but also somehow beautiful in design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’ve enjoyed time with the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that red building. Nice color!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did enjoy it, we don't have anything like that here, mind you NZ is a farming country anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great series William, and I like all the buildings here.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete