Saturday, March 16, 2024

The Spectacle

 I continued on, passing by the wolves ice sculptures one last time, illuminated in the night, but also brightly shining on their own, with this distinctive colouring.


This swing bench caught my eye.


This large sized cup was fully illuminated. For reference, this was more than a metre in height.


And people were using the teeter totters I'd shown you before.


Canada turned into a maze was displayed on a structure, so I photographed it.


I passed by the busker area, where two musicians were starting up.

28 comments:

  1. I think the wolves are the highlight this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember once trying to explain the difference between English and Swedish when it comes to the word hammock, which is what we call the swing seat. The wolves look great in the dark. We are expecting snow tonight btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wolves are wonderful, my favorite.
    Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...the wolves are the stars of the show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. impressive pics of the wolves, especially the 4th one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winterlude has it all. Now the buskers and musicians show up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, neat to see the sculptures at night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful night photos ~ and the wolves are indeed impressive ~ thanks,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete