Wednesday, March 13, 2024

With The Ice Hogs

 More looks today at where I left off yesterday with this ice sculpture.


Another sculpture made for the last weekend of the festival was one with a Canadian flag embedded in an ice chair.


The Ice Hogs were found walking the street.


They moved into position for photo ops.


Note the little dogs. I wonder what they thought of the Ice Hogs.


Another spot for photo ops- an interior set up looking very wintery.


And today I finish with this. This ice sculpture would have been from the first weekend, similarly insulated during my prior visits, but still here on the last weekend.

32 comments:

  1. So thanks for the trip to the ice sculptures. I really liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am yet to visit the ice hotel in Sweden, not likely to go anytime soon, a bit tired of the cold, freezing here this morning. I like the last photo here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sculptures. The last one seems a huge ice-cream. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Ice Hogs, they are cute mascots. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...the Winterlude sign is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder how they managed to put the flag in the ice and get it to stay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I assume this flag is in the form of a sheet, and that's how

      Delete
  7. The flag makes a great background for pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's something about ice sculpture that makes it very attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. More fascinating and creative ice sculptures and love the fun bear ~ fun photos

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm trying to work out what the top one is, looks like a little person with a hat on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The globe and a bird on it. Came out better probably the first weekend, but at least it held until the last weekend.

      Delete
  11. I'm shivering, just looking at your magnificent photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I especially love the snowflake!

    ReplyDelete