Friday, August 16, 2024

Monet

 Back to some real art. Washerwomen, Near Champagne is an 1882 painting by Alfred Sisley.


The Hillsides At Bougival is an 1875 canvas by Sisley.


Camille Pissarro painted Rue de l'Hermitage, Pontoise in 1875.


This is a work by Auguste Renoir. Claude and Renee is a 1903 painting depicting his son and the family nurse.


I finish today with two works by Claude Monet. Rock Needle Seen Through The Porte d'Aval, Etretat dates to 1886.


This is his Rough Sea, an 1881 work.

28 comments:

  1. The rough sea painting is my favorite here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful paintings! Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...a favorite style of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They had some very fancy frames.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that we're getting "back to real art" here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monet is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These impressionists are my favorites, especially Monet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely classical art ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful paintings, I like the impressionistic style.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Monet!

    And love your header photo. What a stunning scene!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the frames are almost as interesting as the art. Tastes sure have changed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful post. The first two by Sisley were lovely but I love paintings of the ocean as I live in the desert.

    ReplyDelete